Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Broken Headphones

I only have a few minutes so I will probably post a more in-depth post later in the day, but for now this will do.

I hate headphones. I really do. I lose them, and break them like crazy. If there is one thing I wish I could take better care of, headphones is definately it.

I was listening to a podcast from "The Village" church in Dallas this morning. When I rolled up my headphones before class, i somehow broke them. Granted these were cheap headphones I ordered from Hong Kong... I still haven't been able to finish the last half of the sermon, which was over Grace.

It is a good one so far. I suggest you listen to it, and let me know what you think. I would still love to find someone that listens to pod casts and talk about them with him or her.

Still lacking comments in this blog, which sucks. That is all.

No comments: