Monday, March 3, 2008

Another day at Alkek

As I sit in Alkek, (for those of you that don't know that is the Texas State Library), with an hour to kill I figure this is a good of time as any to start this blog.

Why am I starting a blog? Is it because it's the trendy thing to do? Is this a fad, or will it last? I used to have a Xanga, but this is a bit more professional, and hopefully will have a bit more insight than the Xanga did, which probably won't be too hard to do since the Xanga was pretty ridiculous, and not much substance.

The thoughts that run through my head usually stay there unless I find some poor soul to spew them out to. You few people know who you are, and I thank you for giving me an outlet.

I am a pretty open book. I really have nothing to hide in my life, which is more than can be said for most. I share myself daily with people. and hope that this blog will be another way that I can allow myself to be a part of your life and vice versa.

It's a great day to be a Bobcat

No comments: