Thursday, March 13, 2008

Direction

I am going to come out and just say it, I have no direction.

I have no sense of direction when it comes to driving or knowing how to get a certain place. I have a GPS, sometimes I use in the city, because I don't know where to go. Embarassing, but its who I am.

I have no clue what I am doing after this semester as far as school. I will more than likely be working this summer, and hopefully starting grad school in the fall. I havent got into grad school yet though, so I don't know. I have no clue what direction I am heading in.

Going along with school, I have no direction professionally. I have a great internship, and enjoy my self during ASG, and have even though about a career in politics at the local level, and maybe even one day in the Texas House of Representativs. However, its just a thought, and not really a direction.

I sometimes lack direction in friendships, where to go, who to establish relationships with, just direction in friendships.

Direction has always been a problem, and still is to this day. What I do know is my direction in Christ. I know that I will continue to seek him, and try to grow spiritually. I do not have many concrete things in my life, absolutes that I know where I am going. The one absolute is that Christ will be a part of my life daily, and continue to until the day I spend eternity with him.

No comments: